9541 Plaza Circle,
El Paso, TX 79927 (915) 298-0353 Email Us
Office Hours: 8AM - 5PM
Food Distribution: 9AM - 4PM Sat: Closed Sun: Closed
Register To Volunteer
A partner agency is any 501c3 organization such as a food pantry, soup kitchen, or shelter that wants to partner with El Pasoans Fighting Hunger to feed our community and become a leader in making sure no one goes hungry.
Please submit the following application form along with your package
1. 2 Partner Agency Application Packet.pdf
please find the detailed procedure of the intake process of the application
1. H1555 Form Participant Application.pdf
1. 2022.06.29 TDA H1555b pg 2 rev. 06.29.2022.pdf
5. TEFAP Participant Rights and Responsibilities7 2022.pdf
7. NOTICE No Cost for Food.pdf
8. TEFAP and CSFP Written Notice of Beneficiary Rights EnglishV100190402.pdf
9. TEFAP and CSFP Written Notice of Beneficiary Rights SpanishV100190402.pdf
10. Time Temperature Control Log.pdf
Attend Partner Agency Orientation Class
Learn about our programs, agency eligibility requirements and the overall application and approval process. During this training we will also discuss how to access product from El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank.
Staff will be available to provide tours and answer questions about the partner application process.
During this step, you will complete/gather the following:
Attend Partner Agency Orientation
Get notified on updates, upcoming events and volunteer opportunities