Favor For Good Fundraiser
(July 19, 2018) Favor is an Austin-based delivery service that launched in El Paso on July 18. Customers who use Favor's smartphone app can order anything from food to household items and have them delivered right to their door--in under an hour with no minimum order.
Favor is deeply committed to doing good in the communities they are a part of and is partnering with El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank by donating $1 for every completed delivery (July 18-July 31). Every $1 that is donated to El Pasoans Fighting Hunger can provide up to seven meals to ensure that children, families, veterans and elderly have enough to eat.
Follow these quick steps for placing a Favor and to take part in making sure no one goes hungry!
- Sign up and order online via favordelivery.com or download the Favor app via the App Store or Google Play
- Browse popular nearby restaurants and stores featured in the app and online, or tap the 'search' icon to order from any store within the delivery zone, whether it's tacos from your favorite restaurant, allergy medicine from the convenience store, or picking up your dry cleaning pickup
- Runners (contract delivery drivers) act as your personal assistant that you can text throughout entire delivery, so if you decide you really do need that extra milkshake or forgot to say "no pickles" on your order, Favor has you covered
- Favor has no minimum order requirement and never any mark up on the cost of items requested
- Favor charges a Runner tip (minimum of $2) and a $6 delivery fee, or order from featured playlists with daily promotions that offer discounted delivery fees on featured merchants at $3, $1, or even $0 delivery fees **Favor is waiving the delivery fee on all orders during the first week of service (7/18-7/24)**