Like the rest of the world, the El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank continues to closely monitoring the evolving Corona virus situation and following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), our national partner Feeding America and local entities including the El Paso County (https://www.elpasocountyhealth.org/).
The EPFH is a vital relief organization during times of crisis; internally, we have created a task force that meets regularly to ensure the health and wellness of our volunteers, staff and the community we serve as we work to provide the basic necessity of healthy food across our 3-county service area through our more than 130 partner agencies and our direct programs.
The need for food assistance continues to grow and we are on track to distribute over 130 million pounds off food by the end of the year. The Food Bank is undertaking the following actions to help meet the need in West Texas:
We will distribute emergency food boxes to those in need at the following drive-thru distribution sites:
East/Far East/Horizon sites:
- El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank - Monday - Friday from 8AM-5PM & Saturday from 8AM-5PM.
- Holy Spirit Church - 14600 Horizon Blvd. Horizon City, TX - Monday - Friday from 8AM - 3PM
- EPFH West Distribution - 5300 Doniphan, Monday - Fridays from 11AM - 6PM
- Kelly Center for Hunger Relief - 915 N. Florence, Tuesday - Friday, 10AM- 2PM
- Nolan Richardson Recreation Center - 4435 Maxwell Dr., Monday - Friday, 8AM - 3PM