Job Opening: Food Donor Relations Manager
Reports To: Chief Operations Officer
Direct Reports: None
Position Type: Salaried, Part Time, 3 days per week.
With guidance and support from the Chief Operations Officer this position is responsible for: managing donor relations with local and national food donor partners, primarily within the EPFH service area; procuring food and other items; measuring and reporting on food donor volume, variety, and trends; coordinating with staff to support National donors and initiatives; and supporting overall inbound food programs for EPFH.
MAJOR DUTIES AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Source and support food donors in the service area to meet targets for donated foods from grocery rescue partners and local manufacturing and distribution partners
- Build on existing relationships with food donors & develop new donors within our service area;
- Acquire & maintain up-to-date knowledge of EPFH and Feeding America food donor policies and guidelines;
- Maintain food donor database, reporting & recognition. Report results to management;
- Meet with donors on at least a quarterly basis to ensure quality, quantity and service level targets are met;
- Develop & maintain procurement procedural manual, train other stakeholders, including drivers on same;
- Coordinate with transportation and distribution to support efficient routing and maximize quantity, variety and customer service;
- Proactively work with Safety and Compliance function to ensure appropriate quality, handling and chain of custody standards are maintained for inbound food streams;
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Education and Experience: Associates degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Two years of successful customer service experience requiring strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, including the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects and consistently meet deadlines;
- Acquire and maintain Serv-Safe Manager certification,
- Attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy under periodically stressful conditions;
- Ability to appropriately interact with people while maintaining excellent customer service;
- Proficiency with basic software programs such as MS Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of Primarius distribution software a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to interact in a team environment;
- Positive and professional attitude and demeanor;
- Ability to pass a background check and drug testing;
- Must have driver’s license and clean MVR.
El Pasoans Fighting Hunger is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fill-out application. Submit application, a letter of interest, and resume to Nora Aviles, Human Resources & Administration Manager, at email@example.com
No personal inquiries or phone calls. Position open until filled.